NIKE STORE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Oh My Glasses,and started LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa),and it offers a large number of glasses or sunglasses.You can try to five favorite frames

Go down

In Oh My Glasses,and started LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa),and it offers a large number of glasses or sunglasses.You can try to five favorite frames Empty In Oh My Glasses,and started LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa),and it offers a large number of glasses or sunglasses.You can try to five favorite frames

Post by Admin Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 pm

LIZ LISA of (Liz Lisa) eyewearFashion items of LIZ ideal favorite girls also cute appeared become form LISA (Liz Lisa).Did you know there is eyewear in its collection?Fluffy and it was girly LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa) of to match the fashion made the eyewear is an item that is "to enjoy the fashionable without losing sight of his" accent of indispensable fashion girls.Some will introduce the eyewear collection of such LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa).

Nike BlazerOval type of cell frame close to the Square,there is no habit,and easy frame that also incorporates as a Date glasses.Clear red to show beautiful skin color,up Kawai of the girl! The modern decorated with design,such as the wing,I do not forget the fashionable heart meticulously.It is a snap and it was of tend to be impression Square type of eyewear,but by the color ring of clear orange,in adorable image in pop.Temple of the Heart pattern and rhinestone is very cute frame.Subsequently,LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa),the rare and sunglasses.UV protection is also pat oversized design.Since the gray lens is a depth of about eye can see barely,is not very strong feeling of pressure.Printing has been pink logo shine on a white background in the temple,it is darned cute sunglasses.LIZ LISA eyewear was born from (Liz Lisa) to get used to the happy just to wearing is,none only things girly and sweet to grab a girl's heart.If plus coordination that is accustomed to wear,also vary greatly impression.In Oh My Glasses,and started LIZ LISA (Liz Lisa),and it offers a large number of glasses or sunglasses.You can try to five favorite frames,system that can be purchased only your favorite frame also popular.To help to look for one of your destiny,please use please.It has been written with the GG-906J B6V 53 □ 15 140.
Nike Air Max TN On the inside of the temple like this,size for any glasses has been written.And in this middle □ is a mark that has been displayed in the discipline of the size of "boxing system.""Boxing system",in the national standards of Germany,there seems to be a thing called other datum line system to the size notation.It has become a GG-906J and the item number from the left side.And B6V in the middle shows the color.Are listed on the right side,the largest at the size of the "53㎜" of the horizontal width of the lens,the bridge width (nose width) is "15 mm",bend from the screw portion of the length of the Temple (hinge of Temple a represents the because straight up ahead was stretched to) "140㎜".However,all of this number be the same,because there are missing "the length of the left and right end portions of the glasses",it is not possible to measure exactly.

Beat Speaker Dock
In addition,in two of the size of the largest place size and nose width of the horizontal width of the lens,the distance between the centers of the left and right of the lens,? Is the total frame PD? Is known.And it usually,PD when (pupillary distance) and the error of the frame PD is within each right and left 2mm,as generally suitable glasses.This time,in the view that the size of the glasses,I have to tell!Please look for the glasses come was in yourself! ! And quality elaborate best craftsmanship Japan,simple design was a "phosphorus".Frame with practicality and sense of fun and functionality that does not end in it only.Such as business or private,it can be used regardless of the scene,especially the prime of life of the brand,which gained great popularity in men,will introduce the JAPONISM (Japonisme)!The JAPONISM (Japonisme)?
pas cher pas cher casquette boy london
cheap wholesale adidas porsche design bounce s4 leather
cheap wholesale nike air max 90 kpu

Admin
Admin

https://shoesstore.forumkorean.com

Back to top Go down